Re: [PBML] Running Perl CGI scripts locally in Windows

  • Don Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Hi Gordon,

      I've done the Activestate thing on Windows and while its a fine product, the
      easiest solution, in my experience, is to install the Indigoperl package because
      you get Perl and the Apache web server installed at the same time with a minimum
      of effort and (in my case) errors. I'm using V2003.03 and have not had any
      problems with it at all. It was a very clean install and ran "out of the box"
      so to speak.

      Its available here as a free download: http://www.indigostar.com/indigoperl.htm

      Cheers,

      Don