bio-perl@yahoogroups.com list waits for your contribution

  • Cetin Baloglu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
      Hi There ,

      I have just created a perl list for bioinformaticians, programming
      with perl. You're all welcome to bio-perl group if you have interest in
      biology and perl programming. To subscribe to bio-perl , you can send a
      blank message to bio-perl-subscribe@yahoogroups.com .

      Hope to see you there ...

      Cetin Baloglu
    • timmarkus498
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2012

      • andy_bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2012
          Just a note - there is at least one established bio-perl list
          http://lists.perl.org/list/bioperl-l.html

          not that more isn't merrier ...

          Andy Bach
          Systems Mangler
          Internet: andy_bach@...
          Voice: (608) 261-5738, Cell: (608) 658-1890

          "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself,
          and you are the easiest person to fool."
          Richard Feynman