Winamp Script

  • snipa_hawk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Can someone give me some script that will open a winamp mp3 file and
      play it please. Thanks.
    • Scot Robnett
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
        MP3 is an audio format standard. You can play it in WinAmp, RealOne,
        MusicMatch Jukebox, Windows Media Player, and about 100 other pieces of
        software. Are you looking for something to specifically open WinAmp to play
        the file, or are you trying to figure out how to make your script decipher
        the codec and play the file?

        -----
        Scot Robnett
        inSite Internet Solutions
        scot@...

        Can someone give me some script that will open a winamp mp3 file and
        play it please. Thanks.

        Unsubscribing info is here: