  • Vema Venkata
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hi All,
      I have a following pgm which is been written in shell by calling another perl pgm (srvtst26.pl) in it.
      Can any re-write the following to perl.
      wud be appreicated ur earliest reply

      $xapipgm=srvtst26.pl
      pgrep -f $xapipgm > /dev/null
      if [ $? -eq 0 ]
      then
      set `pgrep -f $xapipgm `
      echo "AHD XAPI Server ($xapipgm) Running with Process Id: $1"
      else
      echo "AHD XAPI Server is now Started Running."
      set `date '+%Y %m %d %H %M' `
      xapipgm=srvtst26.pl

      perl -w $xapipgm >log/init/ahdxapi.init.$1$2$3.$4$5.log 2>log/init/ahdxapi.init.$1$2$3.$4$5.err
      perl -w $4$5>log/init/ahdxapi.init
      fi

      RGDS
      VENKAT