stripping / duplicated headers

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Just tested from work today

      The script (I thought was fixed last night) now allows duplicates of subject header tags :-(

      (same as yahoogroups..) - it SHOULD insert a subject tag only if there is none already in the subject.

      - Now - testing a few messages - from work - It just adds more & more -
      eg :- [test] [test] [test] [test] Subject here

      I was on nomail here- will read any replies at home