Need some Module recommendations

  • perlmedian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Well I have a project I want to make better. I need to make a program
      that can show a tree/web relationship between items. The
      relationships are easy to acquire. It's displaying the relationship
      in a meaningful way that eludes me.

      I want it to be user-friendly so that a person can look general
      things or details or a mix in between.

      I know some Perl Tk, but it's to cumbursome to hand this complex
      idea. The program is pretty complex itself without the display
      portion, but that will just make it worse.

      Basically it's should look like an expandable flowchart to the user.
      Something like, Box1 relates to Box 2, 3, 4. Box1 really has details -
      Items 1, 2. If Box1 is expanded/detailed it shows how Box1 relates
      to the others. Item 1 relates to Box 2, 3; Item 2 relates to Box 4.
      and each Item has it's own details

      QUESTION: Is there any modules out there that could make this easier
      to program other than Tk?

      Thanx,
      Nik