Re: [PBML] php-perl freelancer required in delhi

  • Amitabh Shukla
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2003
      Very well said!!!
      -Amitabh

      john@... wrote:

      > actually I would consider it very important if you're trying to get
      > people to work for you. And this is as related to this list as your
      > job posting is... why don't you join www.monster.com if you want to
      > post job listings.
      >
      > seriously, I was not trying to be harsh, just offer advice. I don't
      > mind people posting jobs here if they think it would help the crowd
      > that this list distributes to. But then again, I don't think the
      > helpful hint on proper english grammar should be unwelcome either, if I
      > thought it would help this list improve.
      >

      > ~ john
      >

      > On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 9:12 AM, prakash wrote:
      >
      > > is this very important? or related to perl ? why dont u(you)
      > > join english-beginner@yahoogroups.com ??
      > >

      > > -prak

      http://shopnow.netscape.com/

    • Gerd Ewald
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2003
        Good afternoon John,

        On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:05:35 -0700 GMT your local time,
        which was 28.06.2003, 02:05 (GMT+0200) where I live, you (john gale)
        wrote in <mid:3E0E6942-A8FC-11D7-86D4-000393DA42F8@...>:

        > seriously, I was not trying to be harsh, just offer advice.

        You weren't harsh! :-)

        > I don't
        > mind people posting jobs here if they think it would help the crowd
        > that this list distributes to.

        But I do, if they are impolite ;-)

        > But then again, I don't think the
        > helpful hint on proper english grammar should be unwelcome either, if I
        > thought it would help this list improve.

        <applause>Fully ACK. </applause>

        --
        Best regards,
        Gerd