Urgent help needed for Perl function required for SNMP

  • Rajesh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I want to get my network traffic details from SNMP.I want to write perl script for this.I want some perl function which should get my values .I have the OIDs of those parameters.

      I want perl function which should get the values from SNMP.

      Please help me

      Thanks in advance

    • Jenda Krynicky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        From: Rajesh <radhiilu@...>
        Subject: [PBML] Urgent help needed for Perl function required for SNMP
        > I want to get my network traffic details from SNMP.I want to write
        > perl script for this.I want some perl function which should get my
        > values .I have the OIDs of those parameters.
        >
        > I want perl function which should get the values from SNMP.

        http://search.cpan.org/search?query=Net::SNMP&mode=all

        I'd be very surprised if none of those modules supported what you
        need. If you need some library for Perl, start on
        http://search.cpan.org

        And please keep your mail subjects short and to the point. We know
        you need help already, you would not be posting here if you did not.

        http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/D/DM/DMR/subjects.post
        http://perl.plover.com/Questions.html
        http://mail.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc/clpmisc_guidelines.text

        Jenda