Looking for a FORM mail attachment script

  • sara_samsara5
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 9:27 PM
      I am looking for a pre-written CGI Form script, which is capable of
      sending mails with attachment from my desktop etc.

      Just like yahoo and hotmail attachment.

      I have seen an example of this script sometimes back in the group.

      Any ideas?

      TIA,

      Sara.
    • vakeel ahmad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        You can use Mail::Sender for sending attachments.

        Vakeel.

        --- sara_samsara5 <perl-freak@...> wrote:
        > I am looking for a pre-written CGI Form script,
        > which is capable of
        > sending mails with attachment from my desktop etc.
        >
        > Just like yahoo and hotmail attachment.
        >
        > I have seen an example of this script sometimes back
        > in the group.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > TIA,
        >
        > Sara.

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • vakeel ahmad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Dear All

          Is there any module in perl for fetching mails from
          any server, just like www.mail2web.com does.

          With Regards
          Vakeel.

          http://calendar.yahoo.com