Re: [PBML] Error installing Win32:ODBC

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2003
      On Wed, 28 May 2003 16:59:07 -0000, dawn_dach wrote:
      >Error message is:
      >
      >"returned no results. try a broader search first"

      What version is your Perl? Is it from ActiveState?

      perl -v

      Reason I ask is I have ActiveState version 5.61 build 633 and the module is already there, a native module.

      perldoc win32/odbc

      brings up the doc on it for me. Generally if the doc don't come up then it's not installed. But mine does have it installed.

      D:\Perl\site\lib\Win32\ODBC.pm

      --
      Alan.
    • dawn_dach
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2003
        Version 5.8.0 ActiveState
        If I run perldoc win32/odbc it brings up the documentation. I can
        see that odbc.pm resides as a file under the win32 folder in the
        same path that you have, only it's drive C.

        thx,

        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "Alan C." <acelists@c...>