MLDBM question

  • Michael Muratet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Greetings

      I'm not sure if this is an issue with MLDBM or perl, but here it is:

      I'm getting the following error message...

      Storable binary image v2.6 more recent than I am (v2.5) at
      ../../lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into ../../lib/auto/Storable/thaw.al)
      line 358, at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/MLDBM/Serializer/Storable.pm
      line 27

      According to perl cpan, I have the latest versions.

      Any ideas what it's trying to tell me?

      Thanks.

      Mike