Re: Welcome To The Weird Weird Web

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 1:42 AM
      After so many years experience of being hacked off by spammers on the
      internet,
      myself and some other looney have come up with the idea of creating a
      group where people could spam one another to their hearts' content,
      thereby leaving other, more normal netizens to go about their
      business unhampered by the lunatic fringe - so come along on a
      journey where you have much to lose as well as nothing to offer -
      you're sure to make enemies in this unfriendly atmosphere - so surf
      the groups site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/letsspam/ or send an
      e-mail to letsspam-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Here you can do anything you want. Tell people about your sites, pick
      fights, look for great deals from people selling merchindice, or just
      talk. Lets SPAM is a good way to let people know about your site or
      club.

      Here's what one newbie asked:
      --
      Hey yall!
      I cant tell you how happy I am to be here.

      Thankyou
      Dummer & Dummer