Welcome To The World Wide Web

  • David Voisine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Welcome To The World Wide Web

      With so many years experience of being on the internet myself and
      Charmaine have come up with the idea of creating a group
      where people could share their talents with everybody - hey you love
      surfing web sites - but have you ever designed one
      yourself and if so would you like to improve your design skills -
      maybe you would like to be able to create fancy animations or
      psp tags that will have your friends smiling - there is so much to
      learn about the WWW so why not come to a group that is
      designed for the internet minded - maybe you are having problems with
      your computer or a program that you just cannot get
      running properly - lacking the necessary skills well not any more -
      ever wonder how people make those fancy scrolling
      outlook express stationary - how about a macromedia flash site
      WOW!!! - imagine what you would have to pay for this
      knowledge in say a course - well you get it all here free - this
      group has the answers and allot more - so come along on a
      journey where you have much to gain as well as to offer - your sure
      to make friends in this friendly atmosphere - so surf the
      groups site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WORLD-WIDE-WEB or send
      an e-mail to
      WORLD-WIDE-WEB-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - maybe you could offer up
      your talents to this group and contribute
      in any small way that you can - like posting links to valuable
      information in the Links section of the group - uploading files to
      share with fellow members - we welcome everybody because after all
      that is what the WWW is all about communicating with
      people from all around the world...

      Thank you so much :)

      David and Charmaine
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        After so many years experience of being hacked off by spammers on the
        internet,
        myself and some other looney have come up with the idea of creating a
        group where people could spam one another to their hearts' content,
        thereby leaving other, more normal netizens to go about their
        business unhampered by the lunatic fringe - so come along on a
        journey where you have much to lose as well as nothing to offer -
        you're sure to make enemies in this unfriendly atmosphere - so surf
        the groups site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/letsspam/ or send an
        e-mail to letsspam-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Here you can do anything you want. Tell people about your sites, pick
        fights, look for great deals from people selling merchindice, or just
        talk. Lets SPAM is a good way to let people know about your site or
        club.

        Here's what one newbie asked:
        --
        Hey yall!
        I cant tell you how happy I am to be here.

        Thankyou
        Dummer & Dummer