Encryption and Cookies

  • Hudson T Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:16 AM
      Would it be a good security scheme to encrypt the string I set on the
      users computer in a cookie? I could also use the password they have for
      doing it so that it could be a little more safe probably? I got the idea
      from just looking at some cookies I got from the internet, this one
      looked like it was all in hex or something???