How do I set up mailing list form?

  • Steve Binch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Please excuse my absolute cluelessness. I don't know anything about Pearl
      other than I know it can be used to handle forms.

      On our company website, I am trying to make a form that people can use to
      sign up to receive our company newsletter. I am using a WYSIWYG HTML editer,
      Adobe GoLive, and I have created the form, but I don't know how to make it
      function. It seems like it should be simple if I only knew what to do. Could
      anyone help me out?

      If I've come to the wrong place, just let me know. Thanks.

      -Steve Binch