problem with sending mail html and pdf as attachment.

  • vakeel ahmad
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      If I send mail with two attachments first is html and
      second is pdf then in yahoo its shows html page and
      pdf in attachment but in other mailservers it shows
      both in attachment form, I need just like yahoo
      shows(html in body and pdf as attachment) in other
      mailservers also.

      I used mutt utility in my perl program for this.

      system "mutt $row[0] -a $newspath/eci15mail.html -m
      text/html -a $newspath/eci15.pdf -m application/pdf -s
      \"eNewsletter eci15\" < \".\"";

      Please rectify my problem.

      With Regrads
      Vakeel.