Re: [PBML] Stefan Hotz/Data-Center/Switzerland/Zurich is out of the office.

  • Steven Harms
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2003
      Yeah, this is a bug in exchange server.

      Another quality product brought to you by Microsoft.

      Idiots.

      On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 03:29 AM, Jenda Krynicky wrote:

      > From: Nathan.Jeffrey@...
      >> Seems a shame to waste them. Maybe we can collect one for each day,
      >> and then mail them back to him on his return? :-)
      >
      > If I get one more I'll set him on "no-mail". He should have done that
      > himself.
      >
      > Jenda
      > ===== Jenda@... === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
      > When it comes to wine, women and song, wizards are allowed
      > -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery

    • Stefan Hotz
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 31, 2003
        I will be out of the office starting 01.08.2003 and will not return until
        25.08.2003.

        In urgent cases you can contact Mr. Stephan Schweizer at 01/625 81 93
      • Stefan Hotz
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
          I will be out of the office starting 03.12.2003 and will not return until
          05.12.2003.

        • Stefan Hotz
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 17, 2004
            I will be out of the office starting 14.10.2004 and will not return until
            12.05.2008.

            Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You
            are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in
            approximately 19 weeks.

            Just kidding :-)

            I am no longer working for Zurich. Please foreward your mail to the
            following mailbox:
            chr_netsecure@...