reminder for my question

  • Krishnakant Mane
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello,

      I just wanted to remind that I need some help on creating real time reports from databases. I want to present the data in a tabular grid format with lines vertically drawn between columns of data. I need to change the font attribute like the bold italics etc. including size. I will also like to know if there is any technique of sending the data to the printer.

      Thanks.