FormMail-one form works the other = Bad Referrers--simpler SEND script

  • carpetony <carpetony@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Any one have any ideas why one of my forms works, yet the other one
      after several attempts to tidy up @referrers, doesn't want to work?

      the working form is:

      http://stockade.org/about/contact.shtml

      the NOT working form starts:

      http://www.stockade.org/guestbook2/entry.html

      if someone knows any way i can do this better:

      what i want to do, is have the data in the following form

      http://www.stockade.org/guestbook2/reserve_temp.shtml

      to layed out in HTML format so we can print it easier at work. i
      created a perl script that does it, the resutls can be seen in:

      http://www.stockade.org/guestbook2/entry.html

      i use that table layout to confirm the reservation, and to send via
      FormMail, but it's not working how i'd like.

      does anyone have a simpler version of FormMail i could use?