Simple Chomping question

  • Dustin Smith AKA GIDustin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      I have an array, and each element has a newline at the end. How can I get rid
      of the newline after each element without making a loop to rebuild each element?

      I was hoping that @data = chomp(@data); would work, but it didnt appear to.

      Thanks

      GIDustin

      --
      My Home Page: http://www.gidustin.net
      Alternate: http://www.civ3files.com

      The Russians just used a pencil.
      --
      The 10 Commandments consit of 279 words.
      The Declaration of Independence is 300 words long.