Re: [PBML] perl without a web server

  • Greg Matheson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
      On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Hud clark wrote:

      > If you have a local machine with no web server, but it has perl, and you
      > want to do perl cgi?

      Use lynx. But it needs to be compiled with the execute cgi
      option.

      --
      Greg Matheson Those who can do.
      Dr Bean's Penpal Pool Those who can't teach.
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
        lynx has a cgi option? Learn a new thing everyday I
        have been using it for about 5 years and never took
        the time to notice that. What are flags to do so?

        Thanks

        Ben

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com