RE: [PBML] Perl Books

  • John Cuson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
      ah, well in that case you want dave roth's "windows nt win32 perl programming", and perhaps the gekko book (learning perl on win32) from o'reilly.

      john cuson
      (jcuson@..., jcuson@...)

      " I haven't failed,
      I've found 10,000 ways that don't work."

      - Ben Franklin

      >>> "Joel Hartshorn" <joelha@...> 01/04/01 01:23PM >>>
      Yes...please let me / all know as well. Preferable with reference to
      editors on the NT Platform.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2003
        Grate! =) I recommend also joining any perl group from yahoo that has
        more then at least 100-500 users they tend to be the most active.
      • Octavian Rasnita
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2003
          Check the code of the form from your page because it is not working.

          Teddy,
          Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
          Email: orasnita@...