RE: [PBML] Perl Books

  • Joel Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
      Yes...please let me / all know as well.  Preferable with reference to editors on the NT Platform.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
        the best Perl reference book is

        Programming Perl (3rd ed)

        it's authored in part by Larry Wall

        what more can I say

        as far as editors on NT

        I would say if you need a special editor, try out PerlBuilder

        on Thu, 4 Jan 2001 Joel Hartshorn typed

        --
        Aaron
        -----
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2003
          Ladies & Gents, I just recently joined your group in hopes of helping
          others and of course learning from those who know more than I. I also
          wanted to let you folks know that I run a tech site at
          http://tech.tagcon.net which has an extensive online book collection
          ranging from Perl to Microsft .Net. (I made sure there was lot's of
          Perl info).... I look forward to helping and working with everyon in
          this group.