Re: Opening multiple files at once....

  • Steve Milo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      Thanks for the help all,

      I'm having a slight, almost insignificant problem with the
      suggestions. I tried them both, but I'd like to keep things 'neat'.

      My filenames look something like this:

      $PATH/filenameA.logfile
      $PATH/filenameB.logfile
      $PATH/filenameA.logfile.old
      $PATH/filenameB.logfile.old

      When I tried to put them into the suggestions, I would either get some
      of the files to print. As if it was skipping a file or something. Or
      it would tell me that it couldnt open up the filename.

      Thanks again,
      Steve M
    • Steve Milo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
        Nevermind, I didnt have enough comma's and quotes.......

        Steve M