C++ example form man perlxs (class Color) did not work, help needed, please

  • Hans Ginzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hello,

      in my thesis I need to call some C++ routines from perl.

      I started with example in man perlxs "Using XS With C++".
      But it doesn't work, the variable $obj = Color-new();
      is not a blassed reference.

      Where is a bug? I am not so good in C to understand perlapi.
      I attache the excample with this email, it is only 2,7kB.
      Try perl Makefile.PL; make; make test;

      Thanks

      Hans Ginzel

      --
      You can find a Vim desktop calendar here: http://www.moolenaar.net/
      Happy Vimming in 2003!

    • Hans Ginzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 10:06:35PM +0100, Hans Ginzel wrote:
        > I attache the excample with this email, it is only 2,7kB.

        Download it from
        http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~hans/Color.tar.gz.

        Hans