  • DocDoo <docdoo99@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      I have been running an custom "upload" CGI script on a web server
      for some time.

      Now I'm looking for a CGI script that will monitor a specified
      folder -or- directory, once a file had been added to the "monitored"
      location I automatically get sent an email using SENDMAIL.

      A bonus would be if it also provided the senders IP and file name.

      Anyone?