Using dbschema.pl

  • msutfin2 <msutfin@affinitygroup.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      I'd like to pull sprocs from a Sybase db as input to a SQL standards
      checking script... There are alot of threads out here indicating this
      module is what I need.. However, none of them indicate how to use the
      module. perldoc for dbschema, the readme and changes files that
      accompany the module don't seem to cover usage either...

      I've looked thru the code to see if I could piece together what the
      command line 'run' of this might be to no avail. (I'm guessing that
      user name, password, database name etc are passed as arguments..? but
      it's over my head...

      Any help/direction on how to use this module would be much
      appreciated...

      TIA,
      Mark Sutfin