Pulling Web Page Data from External Server

  • krieser <greg@krieser.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      I'm working with a university on several of their sites. These sites
      sit on their servers. However, we can not run perl scripts on these
      servers, but I have perl access on an external server. We'd like to
      provide "printer friendly" pages on these sites. The idea is to run
      a script that extracts the information between the two <BODY> tags
      and formats it in a printer friendly format. Isn't there a module
      that can help with this?

      Thanks,

      Greg