problems accessing a cgi script within a cgi script

  • angela_anderson75 <akanders@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      New to CGI's so here goes....
      I am trying to customize a product page for a shopping cart. Within
      the product page, I am trying to access a cgi script that was pre-
      written to allow people to upload attachments and then send them via
      e-mail. Problem that I am having is that the product page is
      processed via another cgi script (called commerce.cgi). If I run the
      upload attachment cgi by itself..there are no problems...if I try to
      access it within the product page it fails...there are no errors that
      I can see, it just doesn't upload. What am I missing? Are there
      variables I have to set within commerce.cgi for it to recognize
      another cgi script? Thanks!