RE: [PBML] IS there a application platform like CGI::Application for GUI apps??

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 27, 2002
      Nearly all editors are fine for perl, I use textpad.. some prefer other
      windows editors...

      If you want a dedicated perl IDE... then try the free, open source "Open
      Perl IDE" at
      http://www.lost-sunglasses.de/

      with your win/linux DB issues.. you should have stuck with DBI.. not
      win32::ODBC..

      had you used DBI, the coding is exactly the same for both platforms, and
      nearly all databases...

      I have scripts that connect to MySQL on windows and linux.. works great..

      I think from memory, DBI has an ODBC driver...

      perhaps its not to late to swap???

      rgds

      Frank