Where is a mktime (POSIX?) download site?

  • pgogborn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
      I would like to use mktime (or similar) on my Windows platform. Doing
      a Google search, even with limiters such as download and library,
      leaves me swamped with links. It could be staring me in the face, but
      I can not find it on Activestate. Please, could somebodybody point me
      in the right direction.
    • pgogborn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
        OK, I am not only a beginner, I am a dunce. I have now discovered, a
        "Small perl program to check POSIX mktime() in your perl installation"
        http://www.pgregg.com/projects/radiusreport/posixchk.php?move=NoCookieUser
        Seems I have already got it installed.