RE: [PBML] FW: Accessing web-based MS Access (mdb) backend

  • Chris Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
      My web server has MySQL installed, athough I never considered using it. I
      took a look at the MySql module on CPAN and I think I could manage using
      that. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent DBI module for Access - I can
      find some that will do the trick but they seem a lot more complicated than
      MySql. With that in mind I've decided to dump Access for MySQL, to see how I
      get on. I suppose it makes sense using a dB geared towards the internet than
      a package supposed to be run on a network hard-drive.

      Thanks!
      Chris