SunOS and Activeperl ppm??? Thanks!!!!

  • John Drabinowicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hi All,

      I just wanted to thank all of you for your help with Perl and SunOS/Solaris.

      I got it, Log4Perl and OpenSSL and Tie::Hash installed and running under
      this trying OS. used pkgadd -d for Perl and OpenSSL and ppm for Log4perl
      and Tie.

      I will be installing SSLeay and some others this day and trying out my
      scripts.

      Thanks again,

      John D.