Crypt::CBC module

  • Frederiko Costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi Friends !!!

      I have used the Crypt::CBC module for encryption/decryption. In the manual is written:
      "You must provide an encryption/decryption key, which can be any series of characters of any length."

      However, when I use a key greater than 8 bytes, it produces an error asking to put the key with the length up to 8 bytes.

      My aim is to generate key with dynamic contents and, of course, dynamic length.

      Can anybody help me?

      Thanks,
      Frederiko Costa
      Rio de Janeiro - Brazil