Re: [PBML] Guestbook script problem

  • Mystik Gotan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2002
      My localhost is Windows and the server's host is Linux. Both not working.
      But maybe the #! line is incorrect...

      Anyway, I'll be gone 'til next Monday.

      --------------
      Bob Erinkveld (Webmaster Insane Hosts)
      www.insane-hosts.net
      MSN: gotan2k3@...

      >From: Krishnakant Mane <cssperl@...>
      >To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [PBML] Guestbook script problem
      >Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:11:40 +0000 (GMT)
      >

      >hello I would first like to know what platform are you using to run that
      >script. If it is windows then there can be some thing I can help out in a
      >different way but if it is linux the problem is different and I will give
      >you some different solutions.
      >
      >Please let me know.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >Krishnakant.

      Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail
      SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/