Script Concept Critique

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Greets Folks,

      I came up with an idea for a script. I havent tried
      it yet, but I wanted to ask to see what you folks
      think of it.

      I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SSI
      to create meta tags? There might be some stuff out
      there to do this already, but I was thinking of
      putting an SSI executable to pull meta tags from a
      database and insert them into an HTML document.

      Before I go trying to write it out I just wanted to
      get some feedback to see if it would work correctly.

      Thanks,

      Will

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/