DBD Error

  • patterson_michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi All,
      I am getting the following error while trying to connect Perl to UDB
      on AIX. I had it working for a few months and now I am getting this
      error.

      install_driver(DB2) failed: Can't
      load '/usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/aix/auto/DBD/DB2/DB2.so' for
      module DBD::DB2:
      dlopen: /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/aix/auto/DBD/DB2/DB2.so: A
      file or directory in the path name does not exist.
      at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.00503/aix/DynaLoader.pm line 169.

      at (eval 1) line 3
      Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where
      expected
      at db2_get_rows_test.pl line 16

      Anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

      Thanks,