Re: [PBML] Perl 5.8 on OS X

  • Nathan.Jeffrey@dhs.vic.gov.au
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
      Maybe you need to specify the path? I've not mucked around with Darwin
      much, so I can't tell you where it is, but here are some samples...

      /usr/bin/make
      /usr/sbin/make
      /usr/local/bin/make
      /opt/ansic/bin/make

      Or, you can try to locate it...

      find / -name make

      "loudawg32001" <ljkelly@...>
      02/11/2002 06:08 PM
      Please respond to perl-beginner

      To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [PBML] Perl 5.8 on OS X

      I'm having some trouble upgrading from 5.6 to 5.8 on OS X. I
      can't get the "make" command to go. I get a message saying
      "make command not found". Am I doing something wrong or am
      I using the wrong command?

      Thanks,
      LK

      Unsubscribing info is here:

      This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited. The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission, please notify Postmaster@...