Re: open 2 new browser windows when submitting Form in a CGI script

  • Krisztian Szabo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
      You can always print a location header and hence redirect your
      browser to whatever URL you want to

      print "Location: http://192.0.0.1/cgi-bin/harlan/showguestbook2\n\n";

      of course this page can contain the needed javascript code that opens
      up another browser window.

      OR

      you can print a whole webpage using

      print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

      print "<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Some title</TITLE></HEAD><body
      bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\">\n";

      this can contain javascript function too. The same way you use it
      when creating a HTML page with javascript functions.

      -----
      Chris
      www.geocities.com/tensor_hu