[PBML] Perl/Tk

  • Frank Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 1999
      Anyone know how to give a main window a title using Perl/Tk?
    • Charles K. Clarkson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
        "Matt Giddings" <mcgiddin@...-ip.com>

        : Is there a group for perl/tk? I've looked on groups.yahoo.com and
        : did not turn up anything.

        Have you tried USENET?

        comp.lang.perl.tk

        I actually tried an ISP once who didn't offer USENET. I asked
        them about it and they said: "Oh no, we only have the internet."
        Got to wonder what their service was like.

        HTH,

        Charles K. Clarkson
        --
        Head Bottle Washer,
        Clarkson Energy Homes, Inc.

        E Pluribus Unum -- One from many.
      • Richard Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
          Hi Matt,

          You could try comp.lang.perl.tk -- you can view online via googlegroups or
          go through your NG reader. Maybe some of the other readers can give
          feedback on how good/bad this NG is as I haven't really used it much.

          Regards,

          Richard

          > Is there a group for perl/tk? I've looked on groups.yahoo.com and
          > did not turn up anything.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Matt
          >

          > Unsubscribing info is here:

        • GARCIA Lionel
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
            IMHO, you'll find everything you want by sending a mail to
            'majordomo@...' with subscribe ptk in the body.
            Nick Ing-Simmons himself (author of perl/tk) is sending mail to this list. I
            think you can't find a better place !!!!!