[PBML] testing perl with Microsoft IIS

  • silviaza@espm-rio.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 1999
      I have installed the Microsoft IIS (Option Pack 4.0) and Active Perl in
      order to test the scripts with our site.
      When I upload the HTML pages and the Perl script to our ISP, it works
      (except for the fact that it does not find the text file I referred in
      my last message). But when I try to execute it here I receive this
      error message:

      CGI Error
      The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
      set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

      ?????o??o": Invalid argument

      Can anybody help?