Re: [PBML] parsing

  • Bryan Irvine
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      parsing what? usually you can find all the modules you will ever need
      at cpan.org. installing is pretty easy. You look at the type of module.

      ie if the module is called Net::XML to install it you would do

      perl -MCPAN -e 'install Net::XML'

      easy as pie...just hit enter for all the questions it asks to use
      default values and you will be "in like flint"

      Bryan Irvine