Re: [PBML] ready made search engine script

  • Octavian Rasnita
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27 10:35 AM
      I've seen one very easy to install named something like "FDSE".

      It can be used for free.
      It is only Perl. It doesn't use the LWP or HTTP modules.

      I've seen another named Swish-e made in C and you need just a perl script to
      get the data from the page visitor and feed it to the search engine.

      Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
      Mail: orasnita@...