RE: [PBML] assistance

  • Louis Fechter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hi there folks,

      I am wondering if there is anyone on the list who would be willing to
      liase with me privately and assist me.

      I have to create a project - using perl and mysql to print the prices
      onto an exising HTML website. I'm very very much a beginner with perl
      and would need a lot of help. So if you're a good simaritan and would
      like to help me, please email me so we can chat.

      Thanks a mil.

      Cheers,
      Louis