Re: Creating '.sav' files with CGI/Perl

  • scchapman_fan@angelfire.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
      As soon as I find out how to create '.sav' files with CGI/Perl, I'm
      going to make sure I post it up so everybody can know. I'm not sure
      about that MSIE thing, since I usually don't try putting that many
      input fields on one page (keeps the page user friendly and it also
      makes the CGI program simple).

      scchapman_fan@...

      --- In perl-beginner@egroups.com, "sjaak nabuurs" <sjaaknabuurs@h...>
      wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > If you find this please help my same.
      > I'm working for months to find out how to do this.
      > I need mutible forms let's say 5 forms with hundreds of variable.
      who my users can edit and modify there own .sav file.