Re: [PBML] RE: Hiding Perl Code

  • SykkN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      FYI ... When I was first playing with perlcc to create binary application, I
      kept receiving a library error about DynaLoad or something like that. If
      you add 'use DynaLoader;' to the top of your script it gets rid of that
      problem. ( It did for me, at least, and a few guys on the news group where
      I found out about it )

      SykkN
      talk: sykkn@...
      visit: http://www.linuxforums.org