Re: [PBML] Unitialised Value ?

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
      At 16:02 4/09/02 +1000, you wrote:

      >I'd use....
      >
      >my $domain = $ENV{SERVER_NAME} || "unknown";
      >
      >It's probably missing the SERVER_NAME env variable until the second or
      >third invocation, maybe?

      Hmm - its working now - thanks.....

      Normally I test things on my home server - But ive GOT to do this on the
      ISP server - test for sub-domain)..

      G.

    • Gordon Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
        Is there a way to "Trace" the line numbers - ON-LINE..

        Ie - I cant test it on my home server - but when i upload to the web, it
        produces no "headers" - & I'm trying to figure out what line number it
        started printing...

        On my home server - it doesnt tell me that error...

        G.