Majordomo In Perl ?

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi, I like majordomo..

      Howewver I run a Windows system / server at home.. & Majordomo isnt used
      in Windows (or cant be used)..

      So - Just for fun, I'm developing a Majordomo - like system, using perl...

      I'm at the start of it - But so far - so good.....

      QUESTION :-

      Is there already a Windows / Perl majordomo-like system around..

      Or can i safely create my system, without finding out its already been done...

      G.