RE: [PBML] a humble request for Syntax Assistance

  • Chuck Ouellette
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28 2:06 PM
      I want to thank all who replied. You were correct that the CGI
      qw(:standard); wasn't the solution. It was in variable naming as suggested
      which is one of the problems with cutting and pasting code from other
      programs you omit a few things. I am still getting a server error at the
      end but the main function of inserting the data into the database table is
      working. The server error is telling me an unexpected end of script. I
      will work on that later as this particular program is for the admin not the
      public. Thanks again for all of your help. Hopefully someday I'll "GET"
      this and be able to return the favors! :-)

      Rgds,

      Chuck Ouellette
      Willette's Network Consulting Group