password <> linux

  • email@vsm-hosting.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hi

      I'm trying to create a perl script to setup accounts on a RH 6.2 system.
      But my main problem is how to create the MD5 passwd i'm running as root user.

      Everything is working fine with the use of
      system (adduser ..:..:..:........)
      But now i like to add in my program the passwords.
      Linux is returning the question New UNIX password

      Thanks

      Sjaak